Wednesday, September 29, 2010

KNITTY'S DEEP FALL!!!!

I spend my evenings alone with my new puppy, Riley, while my mom works. I knit only when he's asleep, which is not incredibly often. I have misplaced the cable that charges my camera, so that's why there is no picture of him for all of you to squeal over. (He's a maltese-poodle and very, very cute, so I promise I will find the camera charger soon!)

Anyway, Knitty's Deep Fall came out and I am really excited about the SOCKS!!! I love Riff and Nemesis!! I have exactly the right stuff to knit BOTH, so now I have to decide which to knit first and which to knit with which colorway....

I also love Brambles beret, my favorite part is the only needing 220 yards to finish it. That's some yarn I can squeeze from the skating budget!!

And you all know that I would zoom to Pretty Maids shawl faster than my puppy after a squeaky toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment