Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Halfway There (almost)


So, being stuck on the couch because of my leg/hip/groin, I have been knitting. When the doctor said "You need to rest, let your muscle heal itself," I heard: "You need to knit, finish your Christmas presents and heck, go ahead and cast on anything else that catches your fancy,". Same thing, in my opinion. I have been making headway, at least on the knitting, leg still angry. I finished Amy's Present For Being A Good Friend and it's gorgeous. It's Abrazo by Susanna IC. I really want one in a deep plum color with shiny gold beads for myself. I think Amy's going to love it. You can't really see the beads from the pictures, but they add just the right amount of twinkle and weight to keep the fluffy alpaca grounded.

I started a Daybreak for myself (I know, and in the middle of Christmas crunch, no less!) which I am highly amused by.

I only have one more gift to finish, but I can't share details on that, now can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment