Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday's Sin

Okay, so every weekend my mom and I try to find something really...sinful to eat. We are chocolate lovers and this week's sin was gelato! We each had chocolate chip and dark chocolate. I added peanut butter chocolate to mine and she added raspberry cheesecake. You got to pick 3 flavors for your 'piccolo' size; it was very hard to do! I was tempted by mint chocolate chip, but couldn't pass up peanut butter, loving that almost as much as chocolate itself.

I don't think we ate anything particularly sinful last week, though the week before last was the Texas State Fair, which was awesome and we bought rocky road fudge, with huge marshmallows and almonds in it. We bought half a pound and ate it all that day. The stomach ache from all the fair food was totally worth it. Have you ever heard of fried s'mores, lattes, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or margaritas? Yup, this is Texas and that's how they do fairs down here.

Oh, by the way, it's still 80 degrees in the afternoon here! :p I'm actually getting a bit sick of not having to wear socks. Although we are getting cooler evenings, which is at least a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment