Thursday, November 4, 2010

We Are Thankful For Ravelry!!

GUESS WHAT??? (listen up, especially you Rhinebeckers) I might (fingers crossed) be going to the Ravelry event, We Are Thankful For Ravelry, in Austin, Texas!!!!!! It's next weekend!! And only 4 hours away from the door of my apartment! OH!!! I hope it all works out, that my mom and I (and Riley, of course!) can go!! I've been stuck in my miserable apartment nursing a pulled muscle for a ridiculously long time, so now I have something to really cheer me up, it's been insane for me to be off the ice for 6!!! days. I hate not being very mobile. I feel guilty to not be training and getting so much sleep. It's my inner thigh muscle, which is employed for all manner of balancing, limiting my skating ability to forward and backward skating skills, everything else hurts it, including turning from backward to forward and vice versa. My coach thinks I'm nuts to be so impatient with my injury, but that just sort of infuriates me further. I hate with a capital 'h' to not be on the ice. At least I've had my knitting for company... AUSTIN, here we come!!

I have to finish my Audrey, I want to show off at the party!! Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment