Thursday, November 25, 2010

My BIRTHDAY!!!

I am 19 now! It is my 19th birthday today, November 26. Wow. It is a bizarre thing, not no longer be 18. 18 is so yesterday. Hello new year! I wonder what it will be like, living this 19th year of mine. I can already tell that I have will be knitting franticly, has anyone looked at my queue? Yeah...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone stuffed themselves with stuffing and enjoyed a piece too many of pumpkin pie. I'm thankful for being home with my family this year for Thanksgiving instead of stuck in a lonely apartment back in Texas.

We went to see the new Harry Potter movie tonight, so I'm sleepy. It was good, but my brother and I threatened to just stay in the theater until the 2nd half came out, waiting is going to be difficult. I think I might attempt to read the whole series over again in time for movie 7 part 2.

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday little one...hope this year is a good one as 20 brings on a whole new "grown up" thing with it...enjoy 19 while it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, belated! Hope you had a great time! When are you heading back to Texas??

    ReplyDelete